(as of Feb 14,2022 04:00:12 UTC – Details)
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations.
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor, and is used for recording Full HD and HD video.
- Full HD Movie Recording
Manufacturer Included Items
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger
- Nikon AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- Nikon’s BF-1B Body Cap
Bundle Added items
- SanDisk 64GB Memory Card
- Replacement Battery for EN-EL15(Spare)
- Back Pack Case
- Lens Pouch Case
- 50 inch Tripod
- 67mm Ultra Violet (UV) Filter
- 67mm Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter
- 67mm Fluorescent (FLD) Filter
- 67mm Threade Tulip Hood
- Lens Cleaning Pen
- Lens Dust Blower
- 3pc LCD Screen Protector
Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Body (International Version)- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor , EXPEED 5 Image Processor , 3.2″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD , 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps ,Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 , 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames , Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi , 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
The Nikon D7500 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this multimedia maven avails an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that can be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities.
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens – F-Mount Lens/DX Format ,27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent) , Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 , Two Aspherical Elements , Super Integrated Coating , Pulse Stepping Motor AF System ,VR Image Stabilization , Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu , Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm , Two aspherical elements , AF-P pulse motor , retractable lens barrel
A large 3.2″ 922k-dot touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting and playback control, and it features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles
BestCamAccessories.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.